The Local Offer
The Derbyshire local offer is an information, support and advice service for children and young people aged 0 to 25 with special educational needs or disabilities (SEND).
It also includes information for parents and carers as well as practitioners and professionals. The local offer provides information on:
It provides clear, complete, and up-to-date information about the available provision and how to access it.
- how children and young peoples' needs are identified;
- how their needs are assessed;
- the special educational, health and social care provision;
- opportunities for training and employment;
- support for independent living;
- how provision is funded;
- leisure activities and support groups;
- where you can find more information, advice and support;
- arrangements for travel to and from school and other settings;
- the help available to resolve disagreements.
The Local Offer for EYFS
The Local Offer for KS1 and KS2