We work with several local suppliers to provide school uniform with our logos on.
Whilst this is not essential (non-branded items from Asda, Sainsburys and Tesco are perfectly acceptable), the links below will point you in the right direction should you wish to make a purchase.
Please note that we do not require any branded items of clothing and logos are not essential on any items. However, we do expect all children to follow our uniform policy and wear the stated colours below. This applies to active wear as well as formal school uniform. Our main school uniform colour is Royal Blue and items can easily be found in most high street and online shops.
Our dress code for school clothing is :
- Royal blue for jumpers, cardigans and sweatshirts (plain or with school logo)
- White polo shirts (plain or with school logo)
- Black or grey skirts of the appropriate length or trousers - leggings are not permitted)
- Black or grey socks or tights
- Blue and white checked summer dress
- A closed toe black school shoe or sandal with low heels, which allow your child to play actively. Open backed slip-on style are not permitted.
- Boots deemed appropriate by school may be worn in adverse weather only. Suede, inappropriate lace ups, UGG style or knee length are not permitted
- Royal blue school fleeces or reversible jackets are optional
- A bucket style sun hat
- Wellington boots to be kept in school
Active Wear – to be worn on PE Days
- White T-shirt
- Black shorts or joggers
- Short white socks
- Sweatshirt/hoodie/fleece - royal blue
Swimming- Staff will indicate when this will start.
- Trunks or costume (no two-piece costumes)